The Sunday Jazz Brunch events offer an afternoon of free entertainment along the scenic riverfront in Fort Lauderdale from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. the first Sundays of most months.
Musicians perform at multiple stages along the Riverwalk, off Las Olas Boulevard in downtown Fort Lauderdale. You can bring your own picnic or buy food from area restaurant vendors. Feel free to bring portable seats or blankets. Leashed pets are permitted.
For information, call 954-828-5363.
September 5, 2021
- Esplanade Stage – Blues Therapy & Jazz
- C. Hoffmann Gazebo – Glyn Dryhurst Swingtet
- Peck Courtyard – Jazz Survivors
October 3, 2021
- Esplanade Stage – Jeff Prine Group featuring Carrie Furman
- C. Hoffmann Gazebo – RD Project
- Peck Courtyard – Peter Betan Trio
November 7, 2021
- Esplanade Stage – Davis & Dow
- C. Hoffmann Gazebo – Didier Labossiere Project
- Peck Courtyard – Tommy Nehls Band
December 5, 2021
- Esplanade Stage – Valerie Tyson Band
- C. Hoffmann Gazebo – Martin Hand Quartet
- Peck Courtyard – Mari Bell Quintet